Elmor F Hanna Death

sshanna90 Member Photo

Clipped by sshanna90

Elmor F Hanna Death - outside, Books said. who his wife said was...
outside, Books said. who his wife said was smoker, had trouble odors and may not carbon monoxide was inside the garage until late, Books said. said there was no evidence was despondent. man," his wife said. a LeRoy man died ac-cidently carbon monoxide poisoning he drove his car into used an automatic garage opener to close the door

Clipped from
  1. The Pantagraph,
  2. 28 Dec 1982, Tue,
  3. Page 3

sshanna90 Member Photo
  • Elmor F Hanna Death

    sshanna90 – 21 Apr 2017

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in